Thursday, May 25, 2023

Time for another book

I can't believe it's been so long since I updated my blog, but here I am on a mild and sunny May day, happy to have had a first look at the cover of my next book, My Best Friend's Secret and I'm very happy with it.  Due out in digital format on 23rd July with paperback and audio to follow, and available to pre-order now.

Elsewhere, I had a lovely time at the Joffe publisher's garden party a couple of weeks ago where I met up with co-writer Amanda Brittany and we were able to celebrate The New Wife having received over 1000 reviews. It was good to mingle with other lovely writers and finally put faces to names.


In between celebrations Lovely Husband and I managed a trip to Thornton-le-dale in North Yorkshire, and caught up with family and friends via Grimsby and Scarborough. For once, the weather was as good as the company, so we got lucky as it normally rains the second we arrive anywhere! 

Thornton-le-dale

And now it's back to reality. I'm currently working on the plot of my next book and might even start writing it any day now.

It's lovely to see the lighter evenings and to spend time in the garden when I'm not writing or looking out at the birds on the feeders! Wherever you are, I hope you're having an enjoyable spring and looking forward to summer.

No comments: