Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A great combination

I'm going to be doing a weekly Book Review for my local paper, from Thursday. I'm very excited. There'll be a photograph and a few sentences about me and everything (not like the ones on here, obviously - don't want to scare the readers away). I can't wait. Three reasons why it's a Good Thing -

1) I like the discipline - nothing like a set word count for tightening up.
2) Good exposure (I hope!)
3) It combines the two things I love doing most - reading and writing.
4) There probably is a fourth, but I can't think of one.

One thing springs to mind...is this just another way of Not Getting On With It??

1 comment:

FPDuck said...

Nice one!

I can imagine this might get in the way of Getting On With It, but not to worry. As long as you enjoy it, it's a good thing (unless you enjoy genocide, that is. Then perhaps it isn't).

Cheers,
Mike