Monday, February 4, 2008

Things that make you go hmmm...

What Karen Means
You are a seeker of knowledge, and you have learned many things in your life.
You are also a keeper of knowledge - meaning you don't spill secrets or spread gossip.
People sometimes think you're snobby or aloof, but you're just too deep in thought to pay attention to them.

You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone.
You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together.
At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.

You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people.
You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts.
You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.


Well - I'll own the good bits. Not sure about the paranoia and jealousy though (who said that? What do you mean everyone else's blog is better than mine??)

5 comments:

Lane Mathias said...

It told me very nice things (apart from 'aggressive'?). Very nice indeed:-)

And it didn't tell me I was a 'small road':-)

Alis said...

Hmmm - see it made me do it, too? An interesting site - bit like horoscopes, there are bits which fit and bits which you think - you're off your rocker, mate! But good fun - ta!

Lane Mathias said...

There's another awardy poo for you at mine:-)

FPDuck said...

It said I could rule the world! I'll take it's word for it and start the job tomorrow.

But other than that, it was surprisingly accurate... except it seemed a little exaggerated. After all, authoritative/confident are not words commonly attributed to myself.

Neither is 'rebel'. Or 'Dangerously charming'.

But hey, I'll admit to them. Even if they aren't true.

Cheers,
Mike

Annieye said...

I put it on my facebook page for my kids to try. Some of the things seemed accurate, but others not.