Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A great combination

I'm going to be doing a weekly Book Review for my local paper, from Thursday. I'm very excited. There'll be a photograph and a few sentences about me and everything (not like the ones on here, obviously - don't want to scare the readers away). I can't wait. Three reasons why it's a Good Thing -

1) I like the discipline - nothing like a set word count for tightening up.
2) Good exposure (I hope!)
3) It combines the two things I love doing most - reading and writing.
4) There probably is a fourth, but I can't think of one.

One thing springs to mind...is this just another way of Not Getting On With It??

1 comment:

FPDuck said...

Nice one!

I can imagine this might get in the way of Getting On With It, but not to worry. As long as you enjoy it, it's a good thing (unless you enjoy genocide, that is. Then perhaps it isn't).

Cheers,
Mike

Change of address...

To coincide with my 10th year of blogging (TEN YEARS??!!!) I've decided to move my blog over to my website, where I hope to update...